MY NEW FRIEND



MY NEW FRIEND

Hello! 
I'm going to tell my experience about meeting my new friend, Arya. I met him on my second 
day of School Orientation Day. I was in Group 6 and he was in Group 3. Our group met in 
a hallway at lunch time. His group just came from the canteen. We had a conversation that goes 
like this.

Arya : Hi what is your name?
Rizha: I'm Rizha, what's your name?
Arya : I'm Arya. I'm from Taruna Bakti Junior High School. Where do you come from?
Rizha: I came from SMPN 40 in Wastu Kencana. Are you going to the canteen Arya?
Arya : Oh yes, I'm going to buy some food. I'm really starving now. Are you just came from 
          canteen? How's the food in there?
Rizha: It was nice, I bought chicken noodles for just Rp 8000. I haven't tried every food and 
          drinks in the canteen, but they all seem nice. You should try the chicken noodles. It is 
          currently my favorite food in here.
Arya : Oh I will then. How about the drinks?
Rizha: I did not buy any fancy drinks, only mineral water. But I spotted juice, coffee, and
          milk seller.
Arya : Oh okay. Thank you for the information. See you around.
Rizha: See ya.

Komentar

Postingan Populer