MY DREAM


 My name is Muhammad Rizha I am 16 years old and this year is my 17th birthday, I was born on May 8, 2002. I have 2 older sisters and I am the youngest child in my family. I will tell you about my strengths and weaknesses. First, I think my strength is that I am a person who has broad-minded steel mentality and is strong inside and outside the physical, I am not a person who likes to choose friends because in my life, I do not care about anything, for example if someone speaks badly to I, I do not care because I have a vision of how to take care of people who are self-sufficient just yet. Regarding my weaknesses, I think my first weakness is nature because sometimes I am very mean and can be very good I think at first I had bipolar apparently not and the other is I do not know shame, indeed the embedded nature is difficult to change, but it's better to be late than not at all. I had a different dream the first time when I was in school. I had a dream of becoming a soldier when the school looked over. I had a dream of becoming a businessman and when I was in high school I had a dream of becoming a minister of maritime affairs, a dream that was quite high.

So much from me, thanks.

Komentar

Postingan Populer