IT'S ALL ABOUT ME

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME 


                     Hi, my name is Muhammad Rizha Wildani,  my address at Wastukencana street in Merdekalio alley.I was born at PATI,( CENTRAL JAVA) on the date 8-May-2002 and I now 15th  
My hobby is swimming, and singing, MY primary school is YKPPK and Junior high school is SMPN 40 and also my high school at SMAN 3 I have two sister and no children I am the last child of my family and I Moslem I love my family I like to study chemical lessons and I like to eat rendang 
I wish I could continue studying at ITB, one day I will become an engineer 

                      I remember when I was High school my father said don't be naughty and don't screw up    I go to school and I forgot to take the prototype in my bag and I went back to the house and I took the prototype and finally I can be absent, I will do my best at SMAN 3 I will not be disappoint my parents.

                        My favorite food is chicken noodle at canteen SMAN 3 my favorite drink is mango juice, and I like thought tournament Basketball in C-TRA GOR and I like Mountain climbing, I love to listen to COLDPLAY song's  and  Bruno Mars songs.
   
                       AT school I want to become an active student like participate and contribute at OSIS because OSIS full of good people and I want to be like good people. I like to watch movie, the movie like Captain America, Captain America 2, Captian America 3, Batman VS Superman and much more
I like to make stop motion movie, and I like to play war with my friend play hide and seek and I like to play marbles and much more. and this my point at SMA 3 one be the best at class, two to proud my parents.

Komentar

Postingan Populer