My Plan In The Future

Hello I'm going to share my plan in the future for the holiday in august with my friends But  I think to go with my friend.

 Yesterday,my friend s asked me about my holiday's plans and our conversation goes like this.
Aditya : Hi, Arya! How are things with you ?
Arya : I'm pretty good, thanks . How about you ?
Aditya : I'm feeling great , By the way, do you have any plans during the holiday?
Arya : Which holiday?
Aditya : This new year holiday.
Arya : Yes, I do Perhaps, I'm going to travel around Europe with my big family.
Aditya : What a nice plan! When are you going to Europe?
Arya : My family has planned that we are going to Europe on December 25th.
Aditya : Wow! Are you ging to Europe on Christmas?
Arya : Yes, Because I want to see some snow falling phenomenon
Aditya : What a bombastic plan!
Arya : How about you?
Aditya : I'm going to Makkah with my family to do Umrah
Arya : Oh.
Aditya : What a nice plan right ?
Rizha : I'm going to bali with my family by plane because i love the view \
Arya : Nice

Komentar

Postingan Populer