Savior

Hello..
Everyone are you ever saved or the person has saved us?  

I will tell you about my life savior so are you ready to listen to the story 


One day I went to a friend's house, I went there in between by my parents and after I got there

My father went away and I knocked my friend's house there was no one in the house and I was chasing my father because I did not bring my phone and my father had gone far.

  I was walking towards my house and I was so tired I sat and paused, I wanted to drink did not bring my money there annoyed once I want to cry and I walked again and I almost hit by someone and it turns out it is my friend

                    That's where I am very my friend very thankful to my friend I cried there and my friend said, do not cry embarrassed, you've been up let's go home 
I very happy happy happy ever, there is NO best experience except this story .

                                It is my story thank you for reading

Komentar

Postingan Populer